The Washington D.C. area's nonprofit hotel and conference center.
National 4-H Conference Center welcomes all groups for overnight accommodations, meetings, events and Washington, D.C. tours. Perfect for groups visiting or planning a Washington, D.C. event, the hotel is situated on 12 beautiful acres in the upscale neighborhood of Chevy Chase, Maryland. In addition, staying at the Conference Center helps to support 4-H positive youth development by providing funding and resources to deliver our programs to millions of youth around the world. National 4-H Conference Center is the Washington, D.C. area's nonprofit hotel and conference center, just minutes from D.C.’s museums and historic sites.
Designed as a center for youth development, National 4-H Conference Center first opened their doors in 1959. Since then, the Center has continuously expanded and now features hotel rooms for 800+ guests, flexible meeting space and Clover Cafe, the hotel’s all-you-can-eat dining buffet.
An experience like a trip to Washington, D.C. and an event at National 4-H Conference Center will make life-long memories and develop engaged, proactive citizens and leaders.We hope to be your educational partner in the Washington, D.C. area.
Learn more about Group, Conference, and Event Planning:
- Washington, D.C. group friendly hotel accommodations
- 40,000 square feet of flexible meeting space and 41 meeting rooms
- Ideal for spiritual retreats or the next leadership meeting
- DC day meeting packages available
- Guided tours of Washington, DC & interactive workshops
- Private catering and banquet receptions
- Access to the fitness center and outdoor basketball and sand volleyball court
- Indoor recreation room with pool tables and foosball
- Complimentary parking for cars and buses
- Conveniently accessible from DC's three major airports - BWI, DCA and IAD
Are you interested in holding your next meeting or event at the National 4-H Conference Center? Request a Quote.