Welcome to our Conference and Training Center
"Our military event that took place at the 4-H YCC went without a hitch. It was our first event off-site and I couldn't have picked a better venue. The Marines and families thoroughly enjoyed their time there. The 4-H Staff were outstanding--warm, friendly, and very professional in accommodating our group with anything that we needed. Those that used the overnight accommodations were very impressed and satisfied with their lodging. Keep up the great work!" -Email note from Marine Forces Reserve
The National 4-H Youth Conference Center welcomes youth and adult leadership groups to a comfortable and modern educational training facility in Chevy Chase, Maryland which is just 1 mile from the Washington, DC border. Our Center is an ideal location for high powered meetings, summits, poster sessions and impactful training events. The center also offers in-house workshops and programming opportunities that can maximize the success of your event.
Government & Military Meeting Conference Packages:
- Over 40 meeting spaces can be configured to your preferred meeting requirements.
- Healthy cafeteria meals offered in our cafe or you can consider a catered meal to meet the demands of your agenda.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi available throughout the National 4-H Youth Conference Center. Hard wired connections can also be arranged for additional internet security.
- Audio-visual basic package includes: LCD projector and screen plus easel with flip chart and markers.
- The Center supports recycling and other 'green' initiatives.
- Free parking on property.
Note: A'la Carte meeting prices available to exclude meals. Alternatively, the center does have meeting packages available that are non-segregable and minimums may apply. Additional savings at center are, no service charges added to your event which is a 20-22% savings. The rates do not include Maryland sales tax (currently 6%).
View Our Meeting Rooms and Conference Center Facility Options
Distances to the National 4-H Youth Conference Center:
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center: 3 miles
- National Institute of Health (NIH): 3 miles
- Uniformed Services University: 3.5 miles
- US Food and Drug Administration, Rockville MD: 7.6 miles
- The US Capitol: 8 miles
- US Department of Education: 8 miles
- US Department of Agriculture: 8.6 miles
- US Department of Energy: 9/5 miles
- Fort Meade Military base: 30 miles
Our success with government and military clients is rooted in our prompt and professional service, with timely response and delivery of event needs. We follow the guidelines and breakdowns required by government and military groups and are in accordance to per diem directives.
By supporting your mission we support ours; net profit from the National 4-H Youth Conference Center is transferred to the National 4-H Council, which uses these funds to support its mission of increasing positive youth development across the United States. Our future leaders.
Contact us today to check availability or arrange a site visit.
National 4-H Council is a non-profit 5019(c)(3) organization
To Learn More and Request a Quote